Tuesday, November 13, 2012

part 2 SEPHORA HAUL the vib holiday shopping event 2012

Alright, so i took advantage of the sephora vib sale and place another two orders on sephora.com

it's taking a little longer than usual for them to process and ship out my packages, but it's understandable because of the sale.

Here's what i ordered on my second and third order. i could of combine the orders but since i qualify for free shipping, i couldnt say no to free samples! (sephora.com always let you choose 3 free samples with each order! woohoo)


i couldn't print screen the whole list but i pretty much got the same samples as my first order.
they did add the sephora vib tote to both of my orders, but im not sure if they will send both since it says "permanently out of stock" on my orders. we'll see.

for all of these, i spent just under $125, which is not bad. all of the stuff i got are repurchases, except the tarte carried away set. its a great set on its own without the coupon, so with the discount its an even better deal!

I can't wait till the holiday sale in December 2012. I called sephora customer service and they told me we will have another $20 off $50 purchase in December ($20 off for vibs, and $15 for bis). she didn't tell me the exact date, i guess they are still not allow to give out any official information but she confirmed that there will be another sale/coupon going out next time. so time to save up again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment