Monday, November 26, 2012

Haul - Bath and Body Works Candles

I finally caught the BBW 2 for $20 3-wick candle sale!

I was able to use my $10 off $30 purchase so I ended up saving even more! woohoo

Here's what i got from the sale :) I didn't get it during the black friday sale because i forgot to bring my coupons with me at the time. so I missed out on the vip bag...

But i didn't really care for what was included in this year's vip bag so i'm not that sad about it. lol


Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes.


Capture fall's fleeting beauty with this fragrance featuring layers of spicy black pepper combined with uplifting bergamot and lavender.


Celebrate under the sweet scent of blue spruce, frosted cranberry and a kiss of citrus.


We amour this romantic infusion of sweet raspberry, French tulips and apple blossoms tickled with notes of sparkling pink champagne.



Fill your home with holiday magic with this sparkling blend of white cranberry, juicy peach and raspberry, infused with pure joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment