Thursday, November 15, 2012

influenster college voxbox & a little sephora incident...

influenster college box

on tuesday 11/13/2012, i got an email saying that im getting the college voxbox from influenster!!! i'm so excited woohooooo! I can't wait to receive my very first influenster box in the mail. I'll definitely do a blogpost when i get my college voxbox :)

and here is a little story of my sephora.com vib "haul"/incident..

I'm too lazy to type up everything so i just copied and pasted what i posted on sephora's facebook page. i have always been a big fan of sephora, online and in-store they always have the best customer service. i have been shopping at sephora for years, this is the first time sephora has let me down. i wish their cust rep didn't tell me it'll be deliver on time. at least i can be proactive about it and just get it in store for my friend. i emailed and called sephora, but it feels like nothing is getting through so i thought facebook was my last choice. 


I ordered a gift for a friend's birthday on 11/11/2012 9:15pm and have it ship to her house. I forgot to change the shipping address to hers, and i called sephora on 11/12/2012 in the morning, the cust rep told me there is nothing he can do until i get my tracking no., so i waited until 11/13/2012 (after a tracking no., was sent to my email), i called sephora again and the lady said she can reroute the package for me but the system is not allowing her, so she will do that once the system starts working again and that she will put a note on the order. on 11/14/2012, i went online and checked, the package's destination is still to my address instead of my friends. i called sephora right away and have it reroute to my friend's address. FINALLY it got rerouted because i can see the destination changed minutes after we hung up. by the end of the day, the package arrived to Ontario, CA around 9:40pm (which is about 2 hours driving distance away from my friend's house. on 11/15/2012 morning, i checked online again for the status, it says the package is being sent back to the sender! i called sephora again, they said it is because the package is being rerouted twice?!

well, nobody ever told me the package is being rerouted twice. the second time i called in they should have let me know so i dont request it again. but even so, both reroute request are made to ship to the same exact address. if anything, they could have told me that the package is not going to make it for my friend's birthday. i would have place another order on 11/12/2012 while i can still take advantage of my vib discount. and just return the first shipment when it arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment