Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Haul Black Friday 2012

Calvin Klein belted double-breasted peacoat
retails for $259, got them for around $120 each!

I got two of the same coat in black and grey. I would've gotten the hot pink one but they didn't have my size :(



retails for $85, got it for around $25


retails for $49.99, got them for $25!



retails for $478, got it for $200



Total retail value : $1130
Total amount spent: $490
Total amount saved: $640

I also got 3x pj sets and kitchen tupperwares from target.. which costed me around $50. I thought I did pretty good this black friday, probably the most i've spent on clothing (at once lol). I think i'm good for the rest of the year. Must restrain myself from spending until next summer!

I also did a bath and body works haul during the black friday weekend. I don't need to go to bbw for a while, because i have around 15 candles to finish before i buy anymore! 



No comments:

Post a Comment