Monday, November 19, 2012

REVIEW influenster college voxbox 2012

Just received my College VoxBox thanks to @Influenster! See what I'm testing here. 
http://bit.ly/TLGnXS

so finally i got my influenster college voxbox in the mail today!

this was my very first influenster box and i was beyond excited! 

open box :)

there were five items in my college voxbox 2012! 

Energy Sheets: $5.95 per pack of 10 sheets

this product is very unique, i have never seen anything like this before. it's like breath sheets except it suppose to give you an energy boost. im excited to try this energy sheets out.

Here is a list of products i received in my influenster college voxbox 2012!

  • IMPRESS PRESS-ON MANICURE: $5.99 for colors, $7.99 for patterns (D030 Holla! - pink base color with black lace design)
  • NYC NEW YORK COLOR SHOW TIME GLITTER EYE-LINER PENCIL  $2.49 per pencil (944 Show Time Black - Black eyeliner with silver glitter)
  • NECCO TROPICAL WAFERS: $1.25 each, $24.00 per box, $37.50 per tube
  • PENTEL ENERGEL-X CAMPAIGN: $1.90 per pen (mine was in black)
  • ENERGY SHEETS: $5.95 per pack of 10 sheets
im so happy with influenster's product testing service. it's completely free to sign up with no strings attached. i can't be happier with the college voxbox. it's a great way to discover new products too! ;)



Just received my College VoxBox thanks to @Influenster! See what I'm testing here. 
http://bit.ly/TLGnXS



No comments:

Post a Comment