Monday, December 3, 2012

REVIEW Impress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails

I got my very first influenster voxbox two weeks ago.. check out my college voxbox post here :)

Heard many good things about imPress nails but never got to try it because it was a little on the pricey side compare to other press on nails (I usually use Kiss, which is around $4-5 per box and it's good enough for two uses.)

I don't use press on nails often because they can add up quickly. just the other day i forgot to repaint my nails the night before and i was almost running late for a meeting. so i just grabbed the impress nails and out the door.

took me less than 5 minutes to apply. yes it took me 5 mins because it took me a while to peel off the sticker film on the back of each nail and then apply. still faster than painting nails though and theres no dry time!

it lasted for about 3 whole days (i didnt really take good care of it, and im sure if i did, it would have last for a bit longer)

these nails are pretty secure/sticky. i didn't see much lifting, and as soon as there was (on my right index finger, i took the whole set off right away)

the length of these nails are pretty short and natural. my friends even asked if i painted my nails myself! lol

the only thing is that these impress nails barely include any small nail sizes. if you have small hands, finger nails, it might not fit your pinkys. otherwise, it's pretty good for $5.99-7.99 a set.


Get 50% off plus FREE SHIPPING when you order imPress Nails through beautyonlinesupply.com with the code: VOXBOX50

ENJOY! & HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)




No comments:

Post a Comment