Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HAUL Kate Spade Surprise cyber sale up to 75% Off + Free Shipping

Kate Spade: Take up to 75% Off During the Cyber Sale + Free Shipping on Orders of $200 or More or $5 Flat Rate Shipping on All Other Orders . Ends 11/27/12.

I promise this will be my very last haul for 2012! =]


open box pic! it came carefully packaged.



my new kate spade!


kate spade cobble hill small kori retails for $398.00! I got it for less than $200 woohoo!!!


kate spade dust bag in poopie brown ... lol


how it looks on my arms


how it looks on my shoulder (i adjusted the strap to the shortest possible so it wouldnt hang too low on me. im 5'3 fyi)

the surprise cyber sale is over, but kate spade is now having a 20% off sale on your order plus free shipping (excludes watches) with the code: getglow

dont forget to sign up for katespad.com emails and receive 15% off your next purchase and free shipping!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment