Wednesday, June 26, 2013

REVIEW: ISEHAN Kiss Me Sunkiller BB Perfect Strong Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

Hello world! 

I have been testing out some new stuff i got from hong kong for about a month now, thought i would let you all know about these awesome products!


ISEHAN Kiss Me Sunkiller BB Perfect Strong Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++
My friend from hong kong recommended this sunscreen to me (the regular one with no color/tint), I thought why not give it a try. I picked up the bb version of it because this one give a little bit of coverage without being too heavy. 

After a month of using it, I can say this is by far my favorite bb/sunscreen now. it is extremely light, perfect for summer. Doesn't clog pores and just enough coverage to make my skin look a bit healthier and brighter. I used to love Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF40, now i think i've found a better alternative to replace it!

Plus, it is cheaper (70-80HKD, which is around $10-15USD).

The only downside is this sunscreen can be hard to find, but I have looked it up on amazon and ebay, both sites have it! yay :)

I usually set my sunkiller bb sunscreen with this uv powder. this is a translucent powder that is also very light. I still love my Milani Multitasker Face Powder, it has medium to full coverage but it can be a bit heavy for everyday use. The O'slee UV block powder is perfect for setting foundations and touch up (sunscreen and oil blotting) throughout the day.

BTW, just came back from my 7day mini vacay to LA woohoo! Here is a picture of a beautiful day at Mission Inn in Riverside CA. :)




1 comment:

  1. The sunblock + bb is now available in watsons!! $13.90!

    ReplyDelete