Friday, June 14, 2013

HAUL London travel tips Primark Superdrugs Boots Tesco Market

ìHello world! I'm sitting in my hotel room, enjoying my Friday evening here in London.

This is my second time here in London this month because of work. This blog post is dedicated to all you people out there that wants to enjoy London without spending too much. :)

I landed around 11:15am this morning, got to the hotel room around 12:30, washed up a bit and head straight out! Forget the jet lag guys, you gotta do all the walking and shopping in the day because shops here in London close early! Plus, you don't want to be wandering around at night, it's not that it's not safe or anything, but if you don't know the area that well, just gotta play it safe.

Today, I went to primark (again, I know lol), superdrugs, boots, and Tesco (uk grocery market) and spent a total of £9.93!



Primark: snood £1.00
Superdrugs: Nivea soft rosé lip balm £1.75
                    Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer 02 light £4.19
                    Collection hot looks 60 seconds nail polish 47 milkshake £0.00 free with any collection purchase of £3.99+
Tesco: Red velvet cupcakes £1.45
            Nectarines £1.00
            Walkers chips £0.54

Did a decent amount of walking today and got to spent my Friday afternoon exploring Kings mall!

Notice I didn't buy any lunch or dinner here in London.. Well it's because the food here is bleh and I refuse to get McDonalds, KFC or any of those fast food chain here. I might as well eat my Asian ramen noodles in my hotel room. Sounds pathetic but I really mean it. 

Anyway, those "red velvet cupcakes" we're a huge disappointment. I got myself some chocolate cupcakes instead of red velvet... >.< UGH! Can someone explain to me how and when did chocolate became red velvet. This is so deceiving!


Alright until next time, peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment