Monday, October 28, 2013

Outdoor Photoshoot - M Kat Photography

Hello world,

I feel like every time I update this blog, I always start with "it's been a while"... Well it really has been some time since my last blog post.

Life's been great and I cannot thank my friends and family enough for this amazing journey. Last week I visited California, like I always do, once a month... 'cause I'm a California girl! (i may be too old to be called a girl but i dont care! haha)

Thanks to my friend Masumi - M Kat Photography, gave me a chance to take some amazing outdoor photos. She's a freelance photographer based in Hacienda Heights, California. Servicing Los Angeles County, Orange County, & Inland Empire. It was my first time ever doing this kind of outdoor photo-shoot thing. (im such a noob lol) but she made it so much fun! Too much fun that I want another session! :)





A bit more about my amazing photographer Masumi Kat, :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting up my work on your blog! Lets definitely do another one, I can't wait ;).
    I hope your next flight takes you somewhere yet again exciting!

    ReplyDelete