Thursday, May 9, 2013

REVIEW Olay ultra moisture lotion with Shea butter

Woohoo it's a beautiful Sunday morning here in London! 30 mins before I have to head back to the US. Thought I might as well spend the time to write a short review about this Olay lotion I just finished!

First of all, I got it as a freebie when I purchased the Olay ultra moisture body wash, but that doesn't mean I love it as much as I loved the body wash. This lotion would be great for the summer. The scent can be overwhelming but it fades after 20-30 mins. If you wear fragrance on a daily basis, you might have to take this into consideration.

Also, it is not that moisturizing. It's light and non greasy, but this is by far the least moisturizing lotion I ever used. Within 10mins, my hands/body are dry and ill have to reapply.

Overall, will not recommend nor purchase. :(

Anyway, back to my London trip. I can't be happier to be here. London is beautiful place and I would love to come back! Spent half of a day walking around down to see the Tower of London, London bridge, Westminster palace, princess Diana memorial park, Big Ben, and many more!

I can't wait to come back and go to superdrugs, top shop, primark, and boots! Lol



Until next time, take care! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment