Friday, May 10, 2013

REVIEW: Beauty ADDICTS SHOWOFF Mascara - Glossybox

Got this mascara from one of my June 2012 Glossybox. It's been a long time I know... Anyway, finally got to try this mascara and see how I like it. I sort of had high hopes for this mascara because this mascara reminds me of the infamous fairydrops mascara. 

Anyway, needless to say I was disappointed. I actually liked the mascara when I first started using it, about a week or two later it becomes extremely clumpy. The formula became so "wet" and every time I  pull out the brush applicator, I will have to wipe off the excess mascara so I don't make a mess or ruin my eye makeup.

Anyway, I personally wouldn't pay $20 for this mascara but again everyone's preference is different..


Until next time, take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment